Mitsubishi Shoji Agri-Service Corporation respects the personality of the individual, and will comply with the laws and ordinances relating to the protection of personal information when handling personal information.
- We will facilitate a management structure for protecting personal information by clarifying the person responsible and establishing in-house regulations for the management.
- Personal information will only be obtained and used within the scope necessary to achieve the objective notified to the individual or announced in advance.
- To prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage etc. of personal information, we will take appropriate safety management measures.
- When disclosing the personal information to a third party, necessary measures will be taken in accordance with the laws and ordinances.
- For the disclosure, correction, suspension of usage etc. of personal information, we will respond to the requests as soon as possible.
- We will conduct in-house training and activities to increase awareness of all employees regarding the appropriate handling of personal information, and will continue to review the management structure.
President and CEO Yoshiaki Uenishi